Sunday 1 September 2013




Another bag completed today, this time with a Roseheyworth School child in mind. Unfortunately the young lady I had in mind wanted Royal Blue in the end... Not a problem as I have plenty of fabrics to choose from, and just so happens that the Royal blues I've got are flannel and brushed cotton, so not only  a pretty bag, but a furry one too!

I have another in the ends of the sewing process, a very vibrant Timeless Treasure Foxy Fabric, sewn with the contrasting dotted multi colour that goes with the set, and then a further block or two of black to bolster the set fabrics as they weren't quite large enough to create a decent size bag with.

As soon as I've figured out how to put the pictures on here from my phone I'll have them for you to view!

Take care

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment