Saturday 5 May 2012

Isabella's Quilt, Blocks So Far

I have designed, cut out plastic templates, drawn them on fabrics, re-drawn them when I realised I had cut them out wrong, spat blood when I realised that I hadn't actullly done enough to surround the middle area...

Now I am pleased to say that I am making headway and as you will now see, I have some completed and looking fine....








The problem is, I now need to create some more, having done MY maths and made all My maths suggested... reality means that I am way out and need another 6 blocks to complete the rectangle and then do the middle blocks for the mummy's life story.


In all honesty, I can't wait to see the end product, however, I am suffering a bad bought of lethargy, and keeping awake seems to be a real bind right now, 20 hours out of the 24 could easily be spent asleep the other 4 upright feeding the baby, (a breast fed 1-2 year old is hard on the bodies resources - especially when that body isn't getting the best food intake either)
anyone for pizza?

No comments:

Post a Comment