Monday 27 August 2012

Not a hat, definatly the Wet Bag.

You may recall some blog dates ago that I had intended to show you the wet bag that I was making... and was dragged away by my daughters sun hat instead... The sun hat is still looking stunning atop her head x

Well I can proudly say that today I did indeed make the wet bag, including all the instructions, and I have created a little pattern that will be added to my web site in due course - www.bagsocharm.co.uk

It might not happen until tomorrow evening as my partner will need to lead me by the hand again.. but it WILL be there x

Now onto more serious stuff, the Blog Hop!!!!

Many ladies have shouted hello from their sewing room windows, all are being entered into my Giveaway, the lucky winner will recieve either an Ipad cover, quilted of course or a mini quilt wall hanging in the style of Liberated Quilting.

All you have to do is, go to my face book page Bagsocharm, and say hello on that page - if you don't I won't know you have been. Some of the giver awayers are requesting that participants follow them, I don't expect you to do that, I know what it is like, you end up following so many people that you don't know what you are following or indeed why?... Just say hello.... with a smile x 

See you all soon, x J x

No comments:

Post a Comment