Sunday 4 March 2012

I wonder where that went to?

Dress 1, a very simple design, the ones used by Every girl deserves a dress to dress their beneficiaries - sew cute

Dress 2 - a design that came as a result of seeing luvinthemommyhood's blog - thanks sew very much

This was the pillow case before I did my two hours stint of cut and sew - slightly different to cut and paste but pretty much the same result :-)

Being new to this blogging thing I have already posted one, but it got lost in the ether somewhere, I had linked to the charity that needs the dresses for the little ladies, I'll do it again, sew if you would like to join in the challenge, then please do sew.

I am setting up a crafting circle in our local Comprehensive, however, the ethos was to benefit local charities, good causes and families in crisis - I can't see why we do not make the little girls in need a first attempt at getting our skills together and putting our town on the map?


Go to this Facebook page for more information

Happy sewing all x

No comments:

Post a Comment