Sunday 11 March 2012

My day was supposed to be spent doing the things I need to do in order to get my items in the shop and on sale....

So I erm, well I have to say, with a back that is chronically painful at the thought of lifting a spade, tidied the garden up... Bamboo screen on the trellis to keep the dogs from nibbling the bamboo plants, re-potted two pot bound shrubs, built up a step that had been left half done, planted some funky seed cards in boxes, removed all the weed grass from a box and replanted my decorative grass, did the hanging baskets, .....

How did I manage all that with a screaming back and two screaming tots? - well, screaming back sorted with morphine, screaming tots - quick breast feed and bed for our baby, playing with our house guest for the toddler... :-)

Me happy because the garden is now looking semi decent, babies happy because they got loads of outside play and got the sleep they needed, back mostly very unhappy...., 

But I have really only managed one thing that I needed to do, the Reds BubbaGem (as shown in the photo), fingers crossed the lucky recipient will want to give me a positive feedback for it.

And now as everyone is in bed asleep and my back is really giving me a hard time, I am trying very hard to get a cushion done, I've had the idea in my head for a while, I need to implement it now.... fingers crossed the picture will be up by morning... oh it is morning ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment